If you would like to join an exciting team working on solutions to big problems, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact us at email@example.com.
OPEN POSITIONS: R&D INTERNS IN BIO/ELECTRO-CHEMISTRY, MATERIAL SCIENCE AND MICRO-FABRICATION/ELECTRONICS
Xsensio is opening exciting Master student internship opportunities in the fields of Bio/Electro-Chemistry, Material Science and Micro-Fabrication/Electronics, for 2017 and 2018.
As an R&D intern at Xsensio, you will be working in a fast-paced cross-functional R&D team on our innovative “Lab-on-Skin”(TM) sensing platform.
- Master student in Bio/Electro-Chemistry, Material Science and Micro-Fabrication/Electronics (or equivalent) with lab experience.
- Hands-on engineer with ability to innovate and work autonomously.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary field and cooperate with an interdisciplinary team.
- Fluency in English and/or French.
- Preferred starting date: on a rolling basis for 2017 and 2018.
A valid Swiss student permit is required for this position.
If you recognize yourself in the above description and want to join a company that focuses on breakthrough innovation, we look forward to receiving your full application, including a motivation letter and your CV, in English or French at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our LinkedIn profile.
No recruiters or agencies please.
CLOSED POSITION: SENSOR CHARACTERIZATION ENGINEER (XS17-RD-01)
As a sensor characterization engineer in a fast-paced cross-functional R&D team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of new characterization methods and equipment, the characterization, test and validation of semiconductor biochemical sensing systems, as essential part of the development of our complex “Lab-on-Skin” sensing platform.
PhD or Master in electronics, electrical engineering, electrochemistry, microtechnology (or equivalent) with 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Expertise with electrical measurement technology, lab measurement instrumentation, bench characterization of semiconductor, FET biochemical sensors.
- Experience in design, build and operation of custom characterization setups for device testing.
- Definition from specifications, standardization and automation of measurement/characterization methods and plans for repeatable and reproducible sensor data collection and validation.
- Analysis of data, generation of performance reports and technical documentation.
- Sensor system level experience; sensors interfacing, integration and signal processing is a plus
- Experience in electrochemical sensors is desirable
- Knowledge of simulations and modeling of semiconductor biosensors and device model extractions from DUTs.
- Experience in circuitry design including readout circuits, MUXs, ADC is a plus
- Experience in semiconductor device microfabrication in cleanroom environment is a plus
- Hands-on engineer with ability to innovate and work autonomously
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary field and cooperate with an interdisciplinary team
- Fluent in English and/or French
Preferred starting date: September 2017
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship are preferable for this position.
If you recognize yourself in the above description and want to join a company that focuses on breakthrough innovation, we look forward to receiving your full application, including a motivation letter and your CV, in English or French at email@example.com using the job title and reference or by post to the address in the header. Alternatively, please apply through our LinkedIn profile.
No recruiters or agencies please.